Feel Less Guilty About Your Food Coma This Thanksgiving
This year Seubert will be hosting our fourth annual Struttin’ Our Stuffin’ Turkey Trot VIRTUALLY. We may not be able to gather in person at the North Park Rose Barn on Thanksgiving Morning for our annual run/walk but we can still run together with proceeds benefiting Supportive Concepts for Families, formerly known as Our Own Home.
Complete a 5K run or walk anytime or anywhere from November 16th until Thanksgiving Day!
Don’t let the holidays make you fall out of your workout routine. Come join us and feel a little less guilty after going for that second helping of homemade stuffing.
There are several benefits in running a Turkey Trot before you feast on Thanksgiving dinner:
1. Your body will need to be replenished and will be calling for those calories and protein.
2. It will keep you on track with your fitness goals and be treated like just another Thursday Morning workout. (but more fun and festive)
3. It could even have positive psychological effects throughout your day. Let the endorphins come out to fight the stress away!
4. You won’t feel as sluggish the next day because you didn’t skip out on your exercise the day before.
5. It will give you an advantage on the flag football field because you’re already loose and warmed up!
6. You will be that much stronger to tackle those Black Friday sales at midnight!
In addition to all of the benefits above, participating in this year’s Turkey Trot helps the community too – 100% of race proceeds benefit Supportive Concepts for Families.
Please click below to register, donate or sponsor.