2020 Turkey Trot – Virtual Edition!
Run your race, then stuff your face! The Seubert Struttin' Our Stuffin' Turky Trot is going VIRTUAL in 2020.
Complete a 5K run or walk anytime or anywhere from November 16th until Thanksgiving Day (November 26th)!
Your 5K, YOUR WAY! Inside or outside, in a group or solo, whichever works for you! Continue the tradition of lacing up your running shoes and challenge family and friends to join the fun of this virtual race, even if you are not together for the holiday! All proceeds will benefit Supportive Concepts for Families, formally known as Our Own Home.
To register or sponsor our event, please visit our Ticket Tailor site.
How Virtual Will Work:
- $25 Registration
- Sign up to secure your spot. Register by noon on Monday, October 26th to receive awesome Race Day Swag in the mail!
- There is no official 'race day'. Complete your run or walk on your day, your way, anytime between November 16th and the 26th!
- Most important item of all HAVE FUN and post your pics to social media. Tag us on Instagram (@struttin_our_stuffin) or post in our Facebook Group #StruttinOurStuffin
- Join the Struttin' Our Stuffin' Club on the Strava app – clock your time, show your race route, post a picture. Challenge your family and friends! Just have fun!
- Take the Turkey Challenge - run with a canned good then donate it to your local food bank!
- $1,000 Feast Mode
- $500 Autumn Leaves & Pumpkin Please
All sponsor logos will be displayed across social media platforms, recognized on race sites, and included in race packets distributed to all participants. Sponsor our event before November 23rd and receive a celebration kit prior to the Thanksgiving Holiday!
100% of all proceeds will benefit Supportive Concepts for Families. For any questions feel free to contact Linda Morrison at Seubert at email@example.com or 412-223-1402.